Gah! So, this stupid software doesn't list the questions in the order I wrote them. I thought I fixed it, but no. See below for intended order.
The Velvet Poll
1. Does "The Velvet Poll" sound dirty to you?
2. Did you ever notice The Velvet Blog's eyes are dreamy? Really, you could get lost in them, couldn't you?
3. Have you bought The Velvet Blog anything for Christmas yet?
4. If not, you do realize there are only a few shopping days left, right?
5. How many Republicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
6. Wait--that isn't a yes-or-no question, is it?
7. Still, did you think, "None, because the Democrats are stealing our light bulbs"?
8. If so, and you're a member of my family, can you not sit next to me at Christmas?
9. Did you know you can add questions to this poll?
Just saw on Urtak site that there's no way to fix order--questions are in random order. WAY TO KILL A JOKE, URTAK!!! Also, that's pretty stupid. If you were doing a serious poll, you'd still want questions in a particular order, no?
Also, you have to sign up before you ask a question, and if you don't feel like doing that, leave it in comments, and I'll add.