Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A handy visual guide for distinguishing between bacon, Canadian bacon, and Canadian ham


A rerun from April 29, 2005--part of The Velvet Blog's eighth anniversary blogstravaganza. Honestly, I wanted to do a book based on this concept, but after doing about a dozen of them, I ran out of ideas. But, c'mon, this is funnier than Poop My Dad Says, and that got turned into a sitcom with you-know-who. Life is unfair.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comBacon


Image hosted by Photobucket.comCanadian bacon


Image hosted by Photobucket.comCanadian ham

4 comments:

JohnnyB said...

I was expecting
Bacon
Kevin Bacon
Canadian Bacon
Canadian Ham

Jim Donahue said...

Rule of three, Johnny B. Rule of three.

It's what's got me to where I am today.

Jim Donahue said...

(To clarify: Nowhere.)

Professor Longnose said...

How many steps does it take to go from Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon to Bacon Frying at 350 Degrees?