Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Vacation's all I ever wanted...

Yeesh. A Go-Go's reference? Please.

I'll be insanely busy the rest of the week, then I'm on vacation for two weeks, so it's doubtful you'll hear from me again for a while.

My advice while I'm gone:

--Breakfast is not the most important meal of the day. Snacks are. Eat chocolate. Not the cheap stuff, either--it's just not worth it. Buy the good stuff and savor every bite. Just don't make a pig out of yourself.

--Vote early and vote often.

--Signal before changing lanes.

--If you happen to run into Tucker Carlson, call him a dick.

--Chew thoroughly before swallowing.

--And keep your dirty shoes off my clean kitchen floor!


3 comments:

Jovianne said...

Enjoy your Vacation.
Laugh, dance, relax and return stress-free.
I assume Freddie is going with you?
Hope you have a great time, Jim !

Ron Southern said...

If you run into Fucker Carlson, call him a body-part. I mean, Tucker. In either case, we haven't gone through the whole list yet.

Anonymous said...

Yea, um.. You're still #1 for self-inducing a coma on Google search.

Just thought I'd share that ;)