New rules for comments (which have been turned back on):
1) Any comments I don't like will be deleted.
2) I can be persuaded to like a comment by gifts of premium dark chocolate.
3) Any comments that contain phrases that search engines will pick up and attract visitors looking for unsavory or illegal materials will be deleted.
4) Not even the bestest best chocolate in the world will budge me on that one.
5) Comments that contain horrible spelling or grammar errors will be mocked. Comments that point out horrible spelling or grammar errors in my posts, however, will be deleted.
6) War is peace; freedom is slavery; questions are a burden to others, answers are a burden to oneself.
7) If comments are beating a topic to death or become overly personal, they will be turned off and/or deleted.
8) How the hell did that guy running around the stadium in Lost last week end up in that bunker? Was that really Walt, or was the blonde chick hallucinating?
9) Comments including the word BWAAAAAA! will be mocked or deleted at the Benevolent Dictator's discretion.
10) Complaints? Stuff 'em.
11) Problems? Alert FEMA.