Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Coming attraction


Sorry for the light posting, all you five people who still read this blog. Busy, busy.

Coming up, though, we have highlights from a 1958 Good Housekeeping cookbook that must be seen to be disbelieved.

I leave you with this question: It's 10 p.m--do you know where your wiener is?

PS: For you few hardy souls still left here: I'm not above groveling. If you like a post, it would be very much appreciated if you'd share it on Facebook or Twitter. You'll notice I've added buttons at bottoms of posts to make that easy. [/grovel]

3 comments:

Scott said...

Oh, I'll be sharing that cookbook, don't worry. I have many a FB friend who, judging by their timeline, is suffering from the heartbreak of wandering wiener.

Jim Donahue said...

You know what can keep them in place? Beans.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.