Thursday, October 18, 2012

Helloween


A multiple rerun originally from October 2009, now with two extra ridiculous Halloween balloons that I never posted before because I couldn't come up with captions I found amusing. Yay, lower standards!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMommy, why is the kitty #&$@ing a pumpkin?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMommy, the patients from the burn unit at the hospital are here.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMommy, there's something about the shape of the tombstone that's making me extremely uncomfortable.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingGive me a D! Give me an E! Give me an A! Give me another D!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis is so undignified. Please put a stake through my heart and let me rest in peace.

No comments: