Monday, October 01, 2012

Breaking! Must credit The Velvet Blog!

Mr. Romney's team has concluded that debates are about creating moments and has equipped him with a series of zingers that he has memorized and has been practicing on aides since August. --The New York Times

Through tough journalistic tactics the lamestream media gave up long ago, The Velvet Blog has uncovered Romney's zingers for the first debate:

How proud you were when they named you America's best ... then you found out they meant America's beast!

I always wanted to write a book about you Cynthia Mr. President, but somebody beat me to it. He wrote "The Hounds of the Baskervilles."

I don't mind personal insults, but when you insult the jokes that I tell you're insulting Fred Allen, Bob Hope, Burns and Allen, Trevor McGee, and Molly Picon.

I have a brother who is afraid to go to sleep. He dreams he's working.

I listened to Jack Benny on the radio last night. He was so funny I dropped my pad and pencil.

Poverty is not a disgrace, but it's terribly inconvenient.

That's a vicious rumor! A rumor started by a few million people.

If evolution works, why do mothers only have two hands?

That's your little joke? Don't worry! We'll mop it up later.

(My Deep Throat source. Shhhh.)


Knatolee said...


city said...

thanks for sharing.