Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Link dump

Social networking is weird. (By the way, do you hate the term "social networking" as much as I do? 'Cause I really hate it a lot.) I still like blogging (except, of course, when I don't), but I find I have less and less patience to write the long-form posts that I used to do. Even the shorter posts I used to write that involved finding (aka "stealing") illustrations were more labor-intensive than they appeared. Meanwhile, on a certain level, I don't really like Facebook, but I throw links up there constantly. It's easy. But a lot of the stuff that I share there I don't even mention here because I don't particularly have much to say about it. (And don't get me started on Twitter.)

Since there are some of you who come here but who aren't on Facebook, I thought I'd share a few of those links here:

--Trump fails to produce original birth certificate. All together now: YOU'RE FIRED!

--The catchiest zombie song ever.

--Peanuts strips minus the fourth panel are even darker.

--"Citizen Kane" isn't on Blu-ray. "Birdemic" is. There's something wrong with that.

--Would someone make these chocolate mint brownies for me? Please?

Blogging will be very sporadic over the next few weeks.


Jim Donahue said...


Knatolee said...

Wakey wakey! If you lived closer, I'd make you the brownies. And Donald Trump is an arse.