Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If sock monkeys were hypnotists

Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy ... Your eyelids are getting heavy, so heavy you cannot keep your eyes open. You try to get up from your chair, but you can't. You feel heavy, heavy, as if you can't move, like you just ate combo meal #5 at Taco Bell.

You are under my control. You will do anything I say.

Now, give me that banana.



This rerun, part of the seventh blogoversary extravaganza, was the first of TVB's many sock monkey posts, from Jan. 10, 2006. That's not a stock image, btw. He's one of ... um, let's just say "many" sock monkeys that live with me and leave it at that.











1 comment:

Dave said...

A little scary - I just threw two bananas into the garbage can as they'd gone bad. Now I've read this. I'll retrieve them and send them if you insist.