Sunday, May 08, 2005

I Am Curious (SiteMeter)

Yes, I've gone back to checking SiteMeter. What can I say? I'm helpless against its wiles.

From the SiteMeter reports, I see I've been getting hits from a reader who's accessing the Net via Caucasus.net, an Internet service provider in Georgia (the country, not the state). The time zone shows up as "Baghdad/Moscow time"--that's all I know.*

Anyway, you've got me really curious--if you return, could you drop me an E-mail (jdonahue62@yahoo.com)? Where are you? How on earth did you find The Velvet Blog?


*Don't worry, folks. I can't determine your E-mail address or anything else personally identifiable. I can, however, tell whether or not you surf the Net while naked, and all I can say is, for God's sake, put on a robe or something. Yeesh.


.