Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Just wondering

If the Fu Yu in East Rockaway, L.I., merged with the nearby Hoo King in Oceanside, would they rename it Hoo Yu Fu King?

Yes, The Velvet Blog is working blue today.


Note: I'm a little short of time to actually think of new blog posts--work is crazy and I'm having trouble stringing two coherent thoughts together. I noticed I had saved this post as a draft nearly two years ago and never triggered it, probably for reasons of taste. Obviously, my standards have lowered.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Hey, you have to go with what you've got. Think of it this way, you waited two years to bottom feed.

Dave said...

And another thought, if you get tired of not having a slogan, and you will: "Hoo Yu Fu King, with a fortune cookie" might work.

punkinsmom said...

Okay, maybe a little blue, but the lightest blue I've ever seen.