Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A drive-by post

OK, I know I said no posts for another week, but I just had to share this nugget from the news yesterday:
Actor Jon Voight, a product of Yonkers, N.Y., warmed up [Giuliani's Florida campaign] crowds by reminding them of how, under Giuliani, New York City was transformed into a much safer, cleaner and more livable city.

"God sent an angel, his name was Rudy Giuliani," said Voight, adding: "He's kind of a genius."

Ah, but what kind of genius?

As a side benefit of this quotation, I'm starting to get an insight into Angelina Jolie's psychopathology, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with "evil."

What do I win?

Anonymous said...

Wait, who's "kind of a genius" - Rudy or God? I'd agree that God is a genius, but I wouldn't say Giuliani was one of his brightest ideas.

Giuliani, on the other hand, is kind of an idiot.

Jim Donahue said...

To paraphrase Spinal Tap, "On what day did God create Rudy Giuliani, and couldn't He have rested on that day, also?"