Thursday, January 31, 2008

Soylent Green is people! It's people!

Yahoo posted a notably horrible recipe on its main page the other day.

The recipe, for dressing up ramen noodles, is beyond dire--even the Food Network's Sandra Lee would turn up her nose at it.

But I just love the third comment down:
no way i would eat this or anyone in my family

That's probably a good attitude to have, unless your plane crashes in the Andes. And even then, I'd choose a stranger.



(Blogging resuming earlier than I thought, but will be sporadic for a while.)

2 comments:

Grammarian@mindspring.com said...

I had to write a book review of Alive! in 9th grade English class. I wrote that it was good, but that since there were no witnesses except the cannibals, we don't really know if they were forced into it, or they just wanted to. My teacher said I was the only student in the class to doubt the veracity of the book.

I was a cynic early on.

And while we're talking about the Andes, I have finally managed to track down a recording of the song "From the Indes to the Andes in His Undies," after years of trying.

Jim Donahue said...

Dylan?