Curated by Simba the Wonder Chimp
In 1993, hundreds of people were sickened and four children died after eating hamburgers at Jack in the Box restaurants that hadn't been fully cooked.
Good catch. I read a lot of news and magazine articles that contain obvious errors. Makes me wonder if the publishers have replaced their editors with a microsoft spell checker. Or a monkey. Same difference.
I prefer my restaurants not fully cooked.
I agree--they should be slightly pink in the middle.
Post a Comment