Thursday, June 04, 2009

Brace yourselves

I believe I have stumbled over the absolute worst movie trailer of all time:

I saw a lot of crappy kiddie matinees growing up (yes, I actually endured Santa Claus Conquers the Martians back then), but this ...

Words fail me.

UPDATE: Info on producer K. Gordon Murray here. And there's an upcoming documentary about Murray, too.

UPDATE UPDATE: For those of you arriving from TwoBusy, there's another Murray trailer, for Puss N' Boots, here. It's equally bizarre.


MsYvone said...

Holy Crap.

Here's something to redeem your faith in film making, a short by a bunch of 8th graders.

fermicat said...

Ed Wood would be proud.

TwoBusy said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend at least four hours today watching and re-watching that trailer.

Knatolee said...

There's just so much to love! The eight-year-old Little Red with the 40-year-old singing voice. The what's scary-about-vegetable? Mr. Carrot Head. The truly scary Mr. Wind (put a shirt on, buddy!) Was he lighting his, er, f*rts on fire at the end there?

Fascinating, and takes me right back to my childhood.