Thursday, January 12, 2006

Enrico Caruso???

Peter over at Changes in the Glass posted a link to an interesting Web site I hadn't seen before. Upload a picture of yourself, and it will determine which celebrities you most look like. Who could possibly resist?

(Peter, by the way, looks surprisingly like Annette Benning.)

So, first, here's the picture I uploaded of myself. (Warning: Picture was taken at least seven years ago!)

And here are my matches:

Enrico Caruso 58%

Eric Bana 58%

Heinrich Boll 53%

Leon Trotsky 53%

Guy Pearce 53%

Mel Gibson 46%

Bjorn Ulvaeus 45%

William Shatner 45%

So the next time someone asks what I look like, I can confidently say, "Well, I don't like to brag, but I've been told I look like a combination of German novelist Heinrich Boll and Trotsky without the axe in his head."

6 comments:

punkinsmom said...

almost half Mel Gibson! Pretty impressive.

Gina said...

Definately a useful tool in the personals dating world!

punkinsmom said...

I think it's rigged. It said I looked like:
Charlize Theron (63%)
Claudia Cardinale (60%)
Keira Knightley (59%)
Are they high!??!

Peter said...

That is the scariest picture of Mel Gibson EVER.

Anonymous said...

It says I look like John Madden, Totie Field, Merv Griffin and Capt. Lou Malnato. It's atkins and waxing for me.

Jim Donahue said...

Totie Fields--man, you just brought back memories of watching "The Mike Douglas Show" with my grandma.