Friday, July 07, 2006


In the last five days, I have:

--Slammed the third finger on my right hand in a door (fingernail black and blue)
--Pinched second finger on my left hand in a folding chair
--Dropped a heavy glass on the kitchen floor, shattering it into a gazillion pieces
--Set off the house alarm, and, in my rush to get to the control panel to turn it off, ran into a wall, giving myself a cut on the forehead

If you see me, cross the street.


trinamick said...

You might just want to stay in bed for the next few days.

God Is My Codependent said...

35,000!! Woo-hoo!!!!

ChefNick said...

It happens in threes or even fours. I currently have two (2) bandaids on my fingers--one from a scrape with a car trunk and one from a pizza burn--and three bashes on my tibia from stumbling over my son's toys in the dark getting to the bathroom.

That will be my quota for this quarter of a year.

It's like plane crashes. There's never only one.