Thursday, March 17, 2005

My vow to you, valued reader

You know, I look around at a lot of other blogs, and they just seem so commercial. Ad banners. Links to stuff you can buy. Appeals for money. It's just unseemly, and I want you to know I will never sink to those depths. As I lounged in Starbucks this morning for my piping-hot Chantico (which is yummy, by the way--like drinking a melted Hershey bar!) and mulled over using the shop's unbelievably convenient T-Mobile remote access on my blazingly swift Hewlett-Packard laptop, I vowed to maintain TVB's purity. No links to my Amazon Wish List asking for gifts. No shameless plugs for my (highly amusing) dog's blog just to pump up its statistics.

No, my hands are clean.


.

2 comments:

CG said...

damnit! I knew my post praising a $600 vacuum cleaner was going to bite me in the ass.

Jim Donahue said...

Oh, it's all lies, lies, lies. If I could make money from this stupid blog, I would. I don't get nearly the traffic that would make using Google's ad server worthwhile.