Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Two Satanic wrongs do not make a rite

Hmm. So, they've remade popular Devil's-out-to-get-us flick The Omen. But what's the point of remaking a widely available film?

Wouldn't it make more sense to remake a bad film and try to make it better? Say, oh, I dunno ... Manos: The Hands of Fate?

Let's take a look and decide:



Nope. No way you're going to improve on that sucker.

(Yes, this entire post was simply in service to that horrible pun in the subject line. My apologies. Really.)

(Oh, and yes, I own a copy of Manos; you can get a cheap copy off Amazon. The next time the subject of bad movies comes up and someone says Plan 9 From Outer Space is the worst movie of all time, please correct them.)

4 comments:

Gina said...

Manos is perfection. How could it be improved? I see not.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Burt Reynolds looks so young.

MsYvone said...

Now, where can I get such a FABULOUS poncho such as THAT one?

Anonymous said...

IMHO, the worst movie of all time is Joan Rivers' Rabbit Test. Definitely worth a viewing, but I'll betcha you don't finish it.