Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Creature from the Id

As I've mentoned before, I often dream about celebrities. Decidedly D-list celebrities.

The other night ... well ... it was Ryan Seacrest. I worked for him and, in the dream, I talked him out of getting a tacky American Idol tattoo. No, that's not quite right--I talked him out of getting very tacky American Idol tattoo, and instead he got a merely tacky one.

And all I can say is: You've gone too far, subconscious. I don't know what point you are trying to make here. I really don't. But you have gone too far.

3 comments:

punkinsmom said...

I don't know what point you are trying to make here.

Let's speculate on that, shall we?

punkinsmom said...

On second thought, let's not.

Jim Donahue said...

I think it's best left swept under the rug of my subconscious.