Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Don't get left behind


As noted in the post below, the rapture, as predicted by Harold Camping, has been rescheduled.

On the date of the last, sadly postponed rapture, I created a cocktail to celebrate--called, of course, The Rapture. As the new date grows closer, I now share it with you.

The Rapture

1-1/2 ounce vodka
1 ounce Cointreau (or triple sec)
1 ounce grapefruit-pomegranate juice blend
3/4 ounce lemon juice

Shake with ice and strain. Enjoy. (Incidentally, Ralph and Charlie's makes a nice pomegranate-grapefruit juice blend.)











2 comments:

fermicat said...

Damn, I missed it again. The impending End of the World would have been a great excuse to really tie one on!

Professor Longnose said...

Maybe it's me, but I just don't feel very rapturous.