Friday, March 02, 2012

Link dump


Odds and ends I've linked to off my Facebook account, but not here:

Rather than link to the obvious Monkees tracks in honor of Davy Jones, I went with a deep track: Cuddly Toy. (Bonus: Songwriter Nilsson's demo for the band.

Now a couple of days late: Leap day postcards celebrating the idea the women could propose on that day.

Also a tad late, clips from notorious bomb The Oscar. Oh, my. (Bonus: SCTV's takeoff, The Nobel.)

Apes using iPads. Surely, a preview of the next Planet of the Apes movie.

Really, really bad way to become an Internet pitchman.

Very odd, Muppet-free Jim Henson TV show, "The Cube," which plays like an especially psychodelic Twilight Zone ep. And it aired in prime time on NBC. Really.

If you're a regular here and want to connect on Facebook, look me up. (I'm the Jim Donahue whose icon is a chimp sitting at a typewriter.)

No comments: