Friday, February 16, 2007

Three things Abraham Lincoln never said

--"Mama mia, that's a spicy-a meatball!"

--"What you gonna do with all that junk? All that junk inside that trunk? I'm a get, get, get, get, you drunk. Get you love drunk off my hump. What you gon' do with all that ass? All that ass inside them jeans? I'm a make, make, make, make you scream. Make you scream, make you scream. 'Cause of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump. My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps, check it out!"

--"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled, or hanged."




UPDATE: Bonus spicy meatball. Note that Abe Lincoln is not in this commericial.

3 comments:

Dave said...

One thing not to be doing when your read the first thing AB never said - have food in your mouth. After finishing the choking laugh, I had to clean the screen.

Grammarian@mindspring.com said...

That clip of the commercial CUT OFF THE PUNCHLINE!!!

Sheesh.

Jim Donahue said...

You'll have to remind me--what was the punchline?