Friday, October 05, 2007

And I suspect Celebrity Garage Sale will be a midseason replacement

In March 2006, I challenged you in a quiz to find the real reality show. One of the fake answers was: "Celebrity Rap-off: Celebs not known for their hustle or their flow are paired with former rap stars in a weekly elimination rap-off. Confirmed so far: Deborah Gibson, Young MC, Rick Springfield, Damon Wibley (from the Fat Boys). Produced by Robert "Vanilla Ice" Van Winkle. On VH1."

It has recently come to my attention that MTV is now broadcasting what is, in essence (albeit with different D-list celebs), that show.

I'm frightened. Hold me.

UPDATE: And Celebrity Garage Sale becomes a reality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Niche marketing show. For people who love rap and can't abide by "American Idol". I miss variety shows. Yo! Rick Springfield is no D-list celeb. Way too busy still touring and making new music. Check it out.
www.rickspringfield.com

peace out!